Friday, October 10, 2014

ugg boots g��nstig nasw

Li Haixia awkward smile, but still made ​​a presentation to the Qin Yang : Auntie, this is my brother, is now integrated at two Division deputy chief, only just arrived today, just a man quietly on their own the provincial People's Hospital to visit Tang Bobo ran up ! But did not find, so he called me up and asked, I just know it came ! Yes, so late, it is somewhat presumptuous, but please forgive me ah ! Qin Yang said sorry. Tang aunt waved : cheap ugg boots can come, Laotang know, certainly very happy, let ugg boots bother, but now Laotang have a rest, really sorry ah !

Yanba, Qin Yang pulled Li Haixia Wang Menwai they walked, Li Haixia do not know why, can not figure out, how hard is over, yet one minute, then went away, it is a bit awkward, but still very obedient followed Qin Yang gone ! Out of the Tang Haojun front door, Qin Yang deep breath of fresh air, mind can not tell the uncomfortable, quietly watching the Qin Yang Li Haixia concern and asked : Brother, you did not do it ? Qin Yang shook his head : ugg slippers grandfather once said so many words with ugg boots ugg boots always remember !

Li Haixia asked, puzzled. - Grandpa, are you afraid to die ? Like people alive like a tree, the tree withered old always. This is natural. Do you think you'll ever, the greatest significance of what is ? I mean, what do you do in this life is the most meaningful thing ? What is that makes you most happy thing in this life do ? I looked at ugg boots the next generation, growing up, better than ugg boots, I was happy. Qin Yang finished these words, his face filled with tears already streaming, and then said: My grandfather never educated is the most authentic rustic peasant, a great influence on me during this conversation, that it is not everyone think about the meaning of life, but also not everyone is afraid of death, I asked many people about the meaning of life, the answer is varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment